Want to talk with someone about your mental health, or how to better support someone else’s?
Are you looking to learn how to face paint?
Get started on an art project?
First time you’ve encountered multiplicity in a client?
Need some mentoring while you set up a new hearing voices group?
I am NOT a Psychologist, Therapist, Doctor, or Counsellor
I do not offer therapy or counselling. I am not qualified to give mental health or medical advice, or to make any kind of diagnoses.
I am a Mental Health Peer Worker and Artist
‘Peer’ simply means I relate to you as an equal – I’m simply someone who has a personal experience of mental illness, caring, and challenging life circumstances, and a creative approach to them. I’m well aware it can be tough to find people to talk to who understand experience such as dissociation. A conversation with someone else who has ‘been there’ can be very helpful.
If you’re looking for some conversation or tuition, get in touch email@example.com and if I can, I’ll arrange a chat over coffee, phone, skype, or via email.
$70 for 1.5 hours conversation via phone, skype, online chat, or in person. Email exchange by negotiation.
- I do not ever take support calls out of the blue, all chats must be booked in advance.
- I can not offer crisis support, please use the resources below for urgent situations.
I am not employed by any service. That means my time offering running my networks is largely unpaid. There are many ways you can support me and the services I offer:
- Lifeline 13 11 14 (free from landlines and mobiles)
- ACIS 13 14 65 for mental health emergencies
- Kids Helpline 1800 55 1800 (for young people aged 5 to 25)
- Or 000 for an ambulance or police, in life threatening situations
- The DI: Dissociative Crisis Support Pack of articles about coping with crisis for people who experience dissociation and/or multiplicity
If you’re affected by suicide – either yourself or by someone else and need to talk, the suicide call-back service can be helpful – obviously these ones aren’t for immediate crisis. suicidecallbackservice.org.au
- Suicide prevention lifeline 1800 273 8255