I run a small Adelaide based team of disability support workers. We work face to face or phone/online providing support to adults who have NDIS funding. We focus on people who face extra barriers in setting up their support work team. For example, folks who are queer, have mental health challenges, trauma histories, or who are neurodivergent… or any combination of the above. My team is diverse with a wide range of lived experiences, and we offer very flexible support.
Some of my other projects:
- Wellbeing training for gender diverse Google employees
- My TEDx talk on Emotionally safer sex
- Co-designing and facilitating an inclusive state-wide mental health consultation for the SA government
- My video on the value of Inclusive Workplace practices
- Editing and illustrating Inside Voice with SHINE SA and Hepatitis SA, a handmade book of submissions for and from SA prisons.
Image description: My ‘Undivided Heart’ logo, rough black line work of a person of undetermined race, age, and gender with stained glass style divisions inside, each a different bright colour. In the chest is a heart shape that is neither divided nor coloured. To the right of the image are the words Authenticity, Diversity, and Community.