I offer peer mentoring, and disability support work privately and for NDIS clients. I hire and manage small hand picked teams for people who find a diverse and inclusive approach essential. At present my team has some capacity to help folks who need assistance with home care or admin out north, and with beautiful home cooked meals out south.
Some of my projects:
- Well being training for gender diverse Google employees
- My TEDx talk on Emotionally safer sex
- Co-designing and facilitating an inclusive state-wide mental health consultation for the SA government
- My video on the value of Inclusive Workplace practices
- Editing and illustrating Inside Voice with SHINE SA and Hepatitis SA, a handmade book of submissions for and from SA prisons.
Image description: My ‘Undivided Heart’ logo, rough black line work of a person of undetermined race, age, and gender with stained glass style divisions inside, each a different bright colour. In the chest is a heart shape that is neither divided nor coloured. To the right of the image are the words Authenticity, Diversity, and Community.