Welcome to my online home, which is all about Creativity, Diversity, & Inclusion. ❤
My Big Project at Present is the Stand With Jay Campaign, raising awareness about the horrific situations for many diverse and disabled Australians and fighting for better for Jay all of us like them.
Adelaide locals, I’m running fabulous Inks and Paints classes with 19onGreen!
I also provide inclusive face painting and glitter tattoos, support work for NDIS and private clients, consulting, speaking/training/workshops, and work on various boards. My schedule is frequently at capacity so please book ahead.
Some of my bigger projects:
- Well being training for gender diverse Google employees
- My TEDx talk on Emotionally safer sex
- Co-designing and facilitating an inclusive state-wide mental health consultation for the SA government
- My video on the value of Inclusive Workplace practices
- Editing and illustrating Inside Voice with SHINE SA and Hepatitis SA, a handmade book of submissions for and from SA prisons.
Image description: My ‘Undivided Heart’ logo, rough black line work of a person of undetermined race, age, and gender with stained glass style divisions inside, each a different bright colour. In the chest is a heart shape that is neither divided nor coloured. To the right of the image are the words Authenticity, Diversity, and Community.