Thank you for checking in! Hope this helps.
- Sarah, or Sarah K Reece (never Sarah Reece, please)
Links should be to this website www.sarahkreece.com not my Facebook page or other social media, unless they are the subject of the article.
You are welcome to use photos from my profile page. Please get permission before using any other photos on this website.
You are welcome to describe me as a
- Diversity and Inclusion Specialist
- writer, poet, blogger,
- activist or advocate (on the topics of peer, lived experience, recovery, mental health, health, disability, chronic illness, and/or diversity),
- peer mentor, peer worker,
- speaker, trainer,
- community development consultant
Use whichever is relevant.
My primary qualifications are a Grad Cert in Public Health, Cert 4 in Mental Health Peer Work, a Cert 3 in Microbusiness. Sing out if you’d like a resume or for more details check out my LinkedIn or the rest of my website.
My family use pseudonyms in public: my partner is Rose (they/them), our two kids are Star and Poppy, each uses she/her pronouns.
I identify as queer. I also use the terms bisexual, non binary, or genderqueer.
I have a lived experience of adversity and mental health problems.
I am multiple or plural. I do not have DID. I formerly had DID, or was diagnosed with DID. eg. “Sarah was formerly diagnosed with DID, but now identifies as multiple”.