Rose and I spent a peaceful evening last night creating these post card sized artworks for a fund raising event. Event details are on Facebook here. If you’re local please come along!
Fundraising! All funds raised on the day will go to charities for Nepal.
We are having a sale of donated postcard sized art works from many people, children to novice scribblers to talented beginners to emerging and established artists. They will be on display and available for purchase at various prices. Artworks of the established artist contributors will be auctioned on the day, along with some fantastic other donations from generous contributors including:
- A Magnum of shiraz from D’Arenberg, valued at $130, signed on the label by the winemaker, Chester Osborne
- Local wholefoods shops hamper to be auctioned, approximate value $50
- Jurlique giftpack
- a ‘high tea’ voucher donated by Fleurieu Pantry value $60.00
- A ‘couples’ coffee gift pack from 1645 including a coffee perculator, espresso cups and coffee valued at $100.00
- A $100.00 voucher for Snowy’s outdoor shop
- $60.00 worth of organic compost by SA Compost
There will be music and a cup of Chai to sip on and donated platters from local businesses as you browse the artworks. All money will be donated to charities assisting in the aftermath of the Nepalese Earthquake.
So come along on THURSDAY 21st MAY from 4.00pm until 6.30pm to the CWA hall, corner Margaret Street and Witton Road, Port Noarlunga 5167 and donate a small amount – for a postcard or three, or a large amount for an Auction item. Gold coin donation for entry.
Flyer for sharing is here. Any questions, contact Dene via firstname.lastname@example.org