I am happily bursting with creativity at the moment. This is a new ink/acrylic painting, and a mixed media sculpture of a forest spirit. I’ve created them to be part of a local exhibition by one of my favourite community organisations, Community Health Onkaparinga. (CHO) I’m very pleased to be involved.
- Uniting Church Hall
- 23 William Road, Christies Beach
Come and see them in person, the exhibition is open
- Wed 16th Nov 10am – 1pm Grand Opening Day with shared lunch
- Thurs 17th 12.30 – 4pm Shared lunch
- Fri 18th 11am – 2pm
- Tues 22nd 1 – 4pm Shared lunch
- Wed 23rd 10am – 1pm, 5 – 7pm Shared dinner, celebratory close of exhibition.
There’s also a range of free activities, to learn more or ask any questions, please contact Lauren via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0416 578 143.