“You have captured so well the voices of the people you talked with. This report is rich with information and suggestions, and provides insight to voice-hearing as well, which is so, so important.” – Assistant Director
“Your writing is beautiful, evocative and inspiring—thankyou!” -NGO Supervisor
“Your articles… have saved my life. My partner and I cannot thank you enough.” – Blog reader
“Sarah… has improved my knowledge and understanding enormously… my everyday life with my partner, and my ability to work with people from right across the mental health spectrum.” – Blog reader
Research & reports
I’m experienced conducting interviews and peer based research and writing reports to capture content.
I have designed, co-designed, or facilitated peer based consultation with the SA Mental Health Commission and The Australian Centre for Social Innovation.
I write all my own training, speeches, websites, articles, blog posts, books, pamphlets, fact sheets, and other resources. I can write or provide beta reading, sensitivity reading, or editing services for your project.
- TheMHS Book of Proceedings 2011: Managing Dissociation, with Cary Nayda, Recommended Reading
- Mental Illness Fellowship of SA: Factsheets; Introducing DID, and Managing Dissociation
- Mental Illness Fellowship of SA: Newsletter, various articles
- World Hearing Voices Congress 2013, Melbourne: Healthy Multiplicity is About Healthy Community Poster
- The Dissociative Initiative: Website design, Information pages, Welcome Pack
- The Hearing Voices Network of SA: Website design, Information pages, Welcome Pack