Another day working on my free community resources. I’m still crook but able to get things done, albeit slowly. Very focused on the work today but also very dissociative and spacey. Hoping tomorrow will be easier.
Today I have
- Started the Welcome Pack for the Hearing Voices Network of SA!
- Added a page About the Hearing Voices Network Approach
- Added a page About other senses
- Rewritten and updated the page Dissociative Crisis Support Pack with lots of new links to articles I hope people will find useful
- Rewritten the free brochure A Guide to Dissociation
I would love to hear your thoughts. The DI site is almost to the point where I’m happy with it and ready to move on and properly flesh out the Hearing Voices site, then I can get on to the Homeless Care site and back to my own Business development. Tired! But happy with the progress.